How to Buy Ripple XRP online in India
Ripple — XRP was launched in 2013 with a purpose to operate as both a digital payment network for financial transactions and a crypto-currency .It’s ledger uses an open-source and decentralized block-chain technology which does not require any permission and easily settles all the transactions in fraction of time. XRP efficiently bridges the gap between two crypto-currencies because just like many other crypto platforms it does not require any third party/central intermediary approval.
How to buy Ripple at United Exchange?
Once you have registered on our platform and done with the KYC. Here are some simple methods by which you can buy Ripple on our platform-
· Directly using your Credit card: UE offers the safest route for your banking transactions, where you can buy the crypto directly using your Credit card. But remember to fund your account before hand with FIAT Currencies.
· Using stable coins: You can directly send the money to stable coin providers (registered on our exchange) and use these stable coins to buy XRP coins.
· Trade XRP: United Exchange has more than 30 coins enlisted, some out of which can be easily traded with Ripple at most liquid market rates.
How to store Ripple?
We are done buying the XRP, now the most important thing is to store. The best option is to store in “Wallets”-esp., Cold Wallets (just like the one which UE provides), which are 100% hack-proof and offline.
There are a plenty of options available on United Exchange on what to do with your XRP. These are referred below-
· Holding: You can hold XRP on UE for as long as you want, or as long as you think that the prices are going to increase. Simply store them in our ultra-safe cold wallets.
· Trade: There are more than 30 crypto-currencies available at our platform, most of which are tradable with XRP. So, GO AHEAD, and trade all you want! Not to forget we charge a very minimal trading fee of only-0.2%.
· Send: Easily send anyone, anywhere around the world, who have XRP Balances in their wallets.
· Enhance knowledge: Visit our website’s main page and read extensive blogs about Crypto and all related concepts. Don’t worry! We update them regularly!!