Ripple — XRP was launched in 2013 with the purpose to operate as both a digital payment network for financial transactions and a crypto-currency. to this day, XRP ranks as the fourth largest cryptocurrency after — Bitcoin, Ethereum and Tether. To give you a little more knowledge on the subject, ‘Ripple’ is actually the technology and network that works behind the cryptocurrency, and, this cryptocurrency is called- ‘Ripple’.
Its ledger uses an open-source and decentralized blockchain technology that does not require any permission and easily settles all the transactions in a fraction of time. XRP efficiently bridges the gap between two crypto-currencies because just like many other crypto platforms it does not require any third party/central intermediary approval.
Once you have registered on our platform and done with the KYC. Here are some simple methods by which you can buy Ripple on our platform-
- Directly using your Credit card: UE offers the safest route for your banking transactions, where you can buy the cryptocurrency directly using your Credit card. But remember to fund your account before hand with FIAT Currencies.
- Using stable coins: You can directly send the money to stable coin providers (registered on our exchange) and use these stable coins to buy XRP coins.
- Trade XRP: United Exchange has more than 30 coins enlisted, some out of which can be easily traded with Ripple at most liquid market rates.
Follow the steps written below, when you want to deposit money in XRP at United Exchange.
- Log into your account and click on the ‘Deposit’ option on the top-left side of the screen.
- A page like the given below would open. Then click on ‘Deposit’ encircled in yellow.
- A window like shown below would appear. Click on the ‘Confirm’ option.
- After clicking on the confirm option, a new page would appear with a QR Code and a unique link, which you would copy to transfer Ripple.
How to store Ripple?
We are done buying the XRP, now the most important thing is to store. The best option is to store in “Wallets”-esp. Cold Wallets (just like the one which UE provides), which are 100% hack-proof and offline.
There are plenty of options available on United Exchange on what to do with your XRP. These are referred below-
- Holding: You can hold XRP on UE for as long as you want, or as long as you think that the prices are going to increase. Simply store them in our ultra-safe cold wallets.
- Trade: There are more than 30 crypto-currencies available on our platform, most of which are tradable with XRP. So, GO AHEAD, and trade all you want! Not to forget we charge a very minimal trading fee of only-0.2%.
- Send: Easily send anyone, anywhere around the world, which have XRP Balances in their wallets.
- Enhance knowledge: Visit our web site’s main page and read extensive blogs about Crypto and all related concepts. Don’t worry! We update them regularly!